Dental Implants Surgery
Permanent Tooth Replacement Solutions
Whether you have one missing tooth or no natural teeth at all, dental implants surgery can help restore your smile and confidence. Dental implants are small artificial tooth roots made of titanium. The metal bonds to the bone in your jaw and then can be used to support a crown, bridge or retained denture.
DENTSPLY Friadent Dental Implants
Millersneuk Dental Practice provides quality, long-lasting & affordable dental implants surgery using BioHorizons Implants.
Advantages of a Dental Implant
In the past, when you lost a tooth you would only be able to have a denture or bridge fitted. Luckily, with the developments in modern dentistry and with the use of dental implants treatment, you can now have stronger, fully restored teeth that look and feel completely natural.
Reasons to choose Dental Implants Surgery
- They look, feel and function like your natural teeth
- Healthy teeth do not need to be ground down to support the dental implants
- Anchoring dental implants in the jawbone stimulates bone tissue and gums, ensuring an attractive, aesthetic result while helping to maintain facial structures
- Dental implants do not require any adhesives to hold the new teeth in place
- They eliminate the discomfort and insecurity of loose, ill-fitting dentures
- You have a secure, permanent tooth replacement